Customers Most Loved Products

Customers Most Loved Products
Best Offers

The entertainment industry is all set to welcome the promising performance of Shweta

https://ift.tt/8yro5v4 Shweta Avasthi is known to be an entrepreneur with a big dream to promote equality and work toward women's empowerment. Her projects have always inspired me to be a huge success boon for women across the country. She has gained her fan base because of an upcoming project to make a platform where fans would be able to interact directly with their preferred celebrities and she calls this, "an acknowledgment for the never-ending love from the fans & followers." Shweta has recently redirected to pull strings of her acting career by indulging in a project with a renowned name in the industry. Shweta is now working on multiple projects including an offer of a web series scheduled to be released this year with the ETV banner. The setup is a murder mystery under the guidance of the extremely talented Mr. Suresh Krishna Garu. Her acting career has seen a leap with other projects including a recently signed project with the Devaansh film factory, which is believed to be a pure action flick with a major backdrop. One of her biggest ventures is with the director Veerabhadram Chowdary based on a script fulfilling the genre of comedy crime ready to be released this year. In a conversation she mentioned, "The transition from being an entrepreneur to an actor is more like my way to empower women in all sectors. My passion also involved the idea to fulfil all my dreams and so acting is one of them. All the upcoming projects I am involved in are because of my dream to become an actor. I don't worry about trying everything because I believe in working and achieving. As long as I am up and running, nothing else really matters. As a human, I wish good for myself and my people. These acting opportunities are very important to me and I hope my audiences are moved after watching it."

from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/IFloe3q
via TEAMS