Customers Most Loved Products

Customers Most Loved Products
Best Offers

Koffee With Karan 7: Akshay Kumar speaks about combatting nepotism: 'I didn't even know the meaning; I asked my wife'

https://ift.tt/BemY3Lr

Filmmaker Karan Johar is back on the coffee couch! Season 7 of Koffee With Karan kicked off on Disney+ Hotstar with Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani stars Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt followed by actresses Janhvi Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan as guests in the second episode. As the buzz around the show increases, the Koffee With Karan couch saw Akshay Kumar and Samantha Ruth Prabhu bring lively potboiler of glamour, secrets and witty one-liners.

Koffee With Karan 7: Akshay Kumar speaks about combatting nepotism: 'I didn't even know meaning; I asked my wife'

When Karan Johar asked Akshay Kumar, "Do you think you combatted nepotism?" He said he didn't even what the word meant when he came in the industry. "I didn't even know meaning of nepotism. I asked my wife (Twinkle Khanna) then she explained it to me. Then I saw the whole fighting. When I came in the industry, I had no idea, I just wanted to earn money."

Akshay Kumar recalled he was getting paid Rs. 5,000 for teaching martial arts but when he got an ad shoot, he got paid Rs. 21,000 for two hours of work.

On the work front, Akshay Kumar will next be seen in Aanand L Rai’s next directorial, Raksha Bandhan. The film will release on 11th August.

ALSO READ: Koffee With Karan 7: Akshay Kumar recalls how he bought his flat after Jaani Dushman: 'I made more money as Sunny Deol couldn't come'



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/UjS84sf
via TEAMS